Surfers paradise is one of the most widely visited beach destinations of the world. It has a number of attractions to entertain tourists of all ages and with different interests. However, if you are on a short holiday and don’t have enough time to cover all the attractions, then given below is a list of top five attractions that you can visit with Surfers Paradise car rental.
- The Surfers Paradise beach: Being a beach destination, the very first place that you need to visit in this city is definitely its beach. This place has a long coastline and a beautiful beach of golden sand. Here you can enjoy different activities like surfing and swimming or can simply sit down and relax under the sun. There are a number of restaurants and cafes set along the coastline where you can enjoy a meal. If you are visiting the beach on Wednesdays and Fridays, then you can also explore the local beachfront market.
- Sea World: The next place to drive down to is Sea World, which is located at a short distance from the city. It is a marine park that offers a number of shows, attractions and rides to the tourists. The spectacular waterskiing displays and the dolphin, penguin and sea lion shows are the major attractions that draw most of the crowd to the Sea World.
- Dreamworld: The next attraction that you can plan to visit is Dreamworld. Located towards the west of Sanctuary Cove, this place is the Disneyland of Australia. It has a number of rides, slides and other attractions which entertain tourists of all ages.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park: The wet ‘n’ wild water park is another interesting place to visit. It is known as one of the most comprehensive and advanced water parks of the world. Spread over a huge area, this park has some of the latest water pools, rides and slides. You can also have a picnic here. There are deck chairs near the water areas where tourists can sit back and relax.
- Warner Bros. Movie World: The last place that you can plan to visit during your short holiday is Warner Bros. Movie World. This place is basically a combination of Universal Studios and Disneyland. There are a number of shows and attractions to entertain the tourists.
Surfers Paradise car rental not only saves time while traveling, but also makes your journey comfortable and pleasant.