Paradise Country on the Gold Coast offers an authentic, genuine half day tour that showcases the traditional Australian outback / bush culture along with the Aussie farm.
A great tourist spot for families, Paradise Country provides you with a chance to experience Australian farm life and a little bit of outback adventure as well.
You can get up close with a range of native animals, including koalas, kangaroos and emus, learn how to throw a boomerang properly (and actually make it come back), crack a stockmans whip, see the talented sheep shearers in action and discover the baby animals in the barnyard animal nursery.
Paradise Country’s half-day farm tours include a bbq lunch along with live performances and bush dancing. Admission to Paradise Country also includes all of the following attractions and activities:
- Indulge in Damper and billy tea around the warm camp fire
- Discover the small barnyard animal nursery
- Boomerang throwing demonstrations
- Whip cracking demonstrations
- The popular sheep dog muster
- The stock horse round up
- See the cuddly Koalas – Optional koala cuddling service is available
- Stroll through the kangaroo and emu sanctuary
- Watch the exciting sheep shearing show and ram parade
Paradise Country is located on the Gold Coast and is just a short 20 minute drive north from the heart of Surfers Paradise. Book our Gold Coast car rental service and save with the time and money spent riding in a packed and stuffy shuttle bus. You’d be surprised that our service is actually cheaper!