The Infinity attraction located in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast is an incredible adventure into a fantastic, futuristic maze with an extraordinary series of over 20 multi-sensual environments jam packed with very unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, modern upbeat music and dazzling illusions that appear to go all the way to infinity and beyond.
Infinity is the first of its kind in the world and is a thrilling, entertaining, hands on experience with memorable impact. Infinity cannot simply be described – it must be experienced yourself.
The Infinity experience takes visitors through a variety of emotions and futuristic experiences as they travel through its broad number of worlds, including:
- Step into weird and fascinating depths in Inter-Dimensional Space
- Launch yourself through a powerful time warp in the Cyclotron
- Be dazzled by the heavenly eerie calmness in the Star Chamber
- Discover awe-inspiring beauty in the Electron Maze
- Unleash your imagination in the Mystery Zone
- Try dodging the endless light beams in the Laser Zone
- Dare crossing the bottomless chasm in the Infinite Light Canyon
- Try finding the escape in the Infinite Recession
Infinity is a fun filled experience for all ages, a good family activity and a great team building exercise.
The Infinity adventure takes around 40 minutes to complete and is suitable for all visitors 8 years old and above.
Infinity is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise in the Chevron Renaissance Centre and can easily be reached with our Surfers Paradise car hire service.
Infinity challenges the senses and ignites the imagination!